Tim & Renee Barton
Tim joined ABF around the year 1990. He has been blessed with a wonderful wife, Renee, and three children, Jimmy, Carissa, and Micah. Tim's greatest desire for local churches is that they might have a burden for the lost in their communities. Tim, or as you will hear him called around here- Coach, faithfully reaches the lost by his testimony in the local community and by training up students to serve Christ with their lives.
Why are you passionate about your role at ABC?
I can't imagine any greater privilege than to train, develop, and encourage young people to serve the Savior.
- Athletic Director
- Co-Director of Alpine Adventures
- Men's Basketball Coach
Past Ministry Experience:
- Pastoral ministry
Areas of ministry off-campus:
- Deacon in my local church
- Provide pulpit supply for various churches
- Birthday: October 4
- My wife, Renee, used to work as the Athletic Dept. secretary
- Favorite food: anything Italian