- According to Federal law, transcripts may only be requested by the person whose name appears on the transcript.
- No transcripts are issued to any student until financial obligations with Appalachian Bible College are fully met.
- Transcripts may be ordered by mail, fax, or email (email must be sent as a scanned attachment with your signature).
- Please allow at least one week during the term and two weeks at the beginning or end of a term.
Transcript Request Procedures
Complete Transcript Request Form
Transcript request must be sent to ABC's Office of the Registrar via one of the following:
161 College Dr
Mount Hope, WV 25880
- Fax: 304-877-5082
- Email: email@example.com (must be scanned with your signature)
Pay $5 Transcript Request Fee