ABC’s Business Office offers several options to assist in paying your school bill:
- Pay in Full by the end of the first week of the semester (other miscellaneous charges that are incurred will be due monthly).
- Delayed Full Payment: Initial down payment AND one lump-sum payment of remaining balance will be due in full by October 31st for Fall or by March 20th for Spring.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Initial down payment AND three additional payments of 1/4 the first month, 1/2 the second month, and the remaining balance (1/4) the third month.
- Equal Payment Plan: Initial down payment AND three equal payments each month the payments are due.
Note: For all payment plans besides "Pay in Full," the following applies:
- Final approval is granted by the Business Office
- There is a one-time $50.00 fee for set up and administration
- Cash down payment of $2,000 (full-time dorm students), $1,250 (full-time non-dorm students) or 1/3 of the balance after any financial aid (part-time students) due by the end of the first week of the semester.