You are invited to walk on campus, meet your future mentors, and experience life at ABC for a day. Whether you participate in a Preview event or visit on your own—come, see for yourself the opportunities that await you at Appalachian Bible College!
Plan Your Visit
Bring your family or friends, or come alone for a focused visit. The time is yours and will be tailored to meet your needs and interests.
Visit campus with a senior class or church group. The time will be made beneficial for each individual by answering questions, arranging interaction with the campus family, and sharing valuable information.
Schedule your visit during a Preview event in the fall or spring. Enjoy the intimacy of a personal visit along with several bonus activities.
What to Expect
A visit will give you a chance to:
- Experience chapel
- Attend a few classes
- Learn about possible scholarships
- Sleep in a residence hall
- Tour the campus
- Have lunch with a professor
- Meet with an athletic coach
- Relax at the Snack Shop
- Play games in the Alumni Lounge
- Each guest receives 3 meals in ABC’s professionally-catered Hanmer Dining Hall.
- Additional meals may be purchased at the door.
- Outside regular meal hours, the Snack Shop provides snacks and beverages.
- One free night of lodging.
- Prospective students experience a night hosted by students in the residence halls. Bring bedding for a provided mattress.
- Parents/sponsors enjoy the evening in the spacious Pinter Apartment or Alpine Lodge. Bedding provided.
- Men wear dress pants, collared shirts, and dress shoes to classes and chapel.
- Ladies wear knee-length skirts, blouses, and dress shoes or sandals to classes and chapel.
- In the evening and off campus, feel free to dress casually.