You may take up to 3 courses without enrolling in the Graduate School. Use the "Course Registration Form" above.
To be considered for admission to Appalachian Bible College Graduate School, you must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Be of proven Christian character and recognized as sound in the faith.
- Submit an ABC Graduate School Application either by mail or fax, accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- Submit an autobiography following the instructions found in the application.
- Submit three reference forms completed by current employer, current pastor, and someone who has known you for at least five years.
- Submit official copies of transcripts from the institution from which you received an undergraduate degree. Official transcripts must be sent directly to ABC indicating which program you are applying for. If you have not completed 30 credits of Bible courses at an accredited Bible or Christian liberal arts college, you are required to take Bible / Theology courses from the Appalachian Bible College graduate or undergraduate course offerings. The Bible courses are not a pre-requisite for enrollment but may be taken concurrently.
- Be in agreement with ABC’s doctrinal statement.
- GRE or MAT is not required.
- International students must have all documents and records translated into English with World Education Services (WES). You may contact them at www.wes.org or 212-966-6311.
- Submit official test scores of at least 550 (paper-based or 213 computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (or equivalent test) if English is not your first language. If you have an undergraduate degree conferred by an accredited American college or university, you are exempt from the TOEFL requirement. Only scores from tests within the last two years will be accepted. See http://www.toefl.org