You may take up to 3 courses without enrolling in the Graduate School. Use the "Course Registration Form" above.
To be considered for admission to Appalachian Bible College Graduate School, you must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Be of proven Christian character and recognized as sound in the faith.
- Submit an ABC Graduate School Application either by mail or fax, accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $35.00.
- Submit a salvation testimony as requested on the application.
- Submit two reference forms: one completed by your pastor, and the other by a mentor who has known you for at least five years.
- Submit official transcripts from the institution from which you received an undergraduate degree. If you have not completed 30 credits of Bible courses at an accredited Bible or Christian liberal arts college, you will need to do so in order to be accepted into the ABC Graduate School. The Bible courses are not a prerequisite for enrollment but may be taken concurrently through ABC Connect.
- Be in agreement with ABC’s doctrinal statement.
- GRE or MAT is not required.
- International students must have all documents and records translated into English with World Education Services (WES). You may contact them at www.wes.org or 212-966-6311.
- Submit official test scores of at least 550 (paper-based or 213 computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (or equivalent test) if English is not your first language. If you have an undergraduate degree conferred by an accredited American college or university, you are exempt from the TOEFL requirement. Only scores from tests within the last two years will be accepted. See http://www.toefl.org