In response to increased financial burdens on students and their families, Appalachian Bible College is covering 65% of Room & Board for the 2020-2021 academic year for ALL eligible full-time residential students! Not only are we planning for on-campus classes, but we are committed to helping students and families through this unprecedented time.
How it Works
If your Financial Aid Package has less than $5,460 (65% of Room & Board for the school year) in Institutional Aid (excluding Church/Ministry Matching Scholarship), the Servant’s Support Scholarship will be added in the amount of the difference. This aid is in addition to any federal aid, state aid, outside aid/scholarships, chapel awards, and/or Church/Ministry Matching Scholarships that you may receive. If your institutional aid is more than $5,460, no additional Servant’s Support Scholarship will be added. With a little bit of work, you have the opportunity to completely cover your school bill for this year!
Example Financial Aid Package
|Biblical Foundation Scholarship||$1,000||Totals $5,460|
|Scholastic Achievement Scholarship||$500|
|Servant's Support Scholarship||$3,460|
|Church Matching Scholarship||$2,500||Excluded from $5,460|
|Church Matching Scholarship (ABC)||$2,500|
|Federal Pell Grant||$6,345|
- To be eligible for the Servant’s Support Scholarship, you must be:
- Residential (including married student housing)
- The General Requirements for ABC Scholarships also apply.
How to Apply
There is no additional application for the Servant’s Support Scholarship. Follow the normal application process and the new scholarship will automatically be added to your Financial Aid Package.
- Are married students eligible for the Servant’s Support Scholarship?
- Yes, married students who live on campus are eligible for the scholarship.
- Will this scholarship be available in future years?
- Currently, this scholarship is only planned to be offered during the 2020-2021 academic year in light of the impact of COVID-19.
- Will the scholarship be available to students who attend in the spring semester only?
- Yes, students who only attend in the spring 2021 semester are eligible for the semester.