Reba Bowman - Ladies
Reared in a Christian home and saved at an early age, Reba Bowman is passionate about helping others draw closer to her Savior. As a coach and college dean, Reba poured her life into young women. In 2002 Reba founded Dare for More Ministries, an international outreach to women of all ages. Author of numerous Bible studies as well as Battle Ready Moms, Raising Battle Ready Kids, Reba travels and speaks around the world, using humor and wisdom to challenge women to delve deeply into God’s Word.
Lisa Potter - Teens and Pre-teens
Lisa Potter’s early life was a difficult one, causing her to wonder if there was anyone who would never leave her. Just before her 21st birthday, Lisa found the One for Whom she’d been searching. Desiring to work with young people, she joined Dare for More Ministries in 2006. Lisa now travels and speaks to teens and women around the world.
|Friday, June 17|
|11:45 AM||Registration (coffee/light refreshments - free)|
|1:00 PM||Session I|
|6:30 PM||Session II|
|8:15 PM||Food, Fun, Fellowship|
|9:00 PM||Late Night Swim|
- Early Registration: Friday 9:00-9:30 AM
Free Time Activities Friday 9:30-11:30 AM
Swimming / New River Gorge Sightseeing Trip
(optional full lunch in Hanmer Dining Hall - $7.50)
|Saturday, June 18|
|8:45 AM||Session III|
|10:45 AM||Session IV|
|Meals, Sessions & Overnight Accommodations|
|Alpine Lodge||$60 ($65 if paid after May 25)|
|Hoops Hall||$60 ($65 if paid after May 25)|
|Meals & Sessions ONLY (NO overnight at ABC)|
|Day 1 only||$30 ($35 if paid after May 25)|
|Day 2 only||$30 ($35 if paid after May 25)|
|Both Days||$50 ($55 if paid after May 25)|
|Day 1 only||$20 ($25 if paid after May 25)|
|Day 2 only||$20 ($25 if paid after May 25)|
|Both Days||$30 ($35 if paid after May 25)|
- Pastor’s wives & missionaries 1/2 price!
- Pastor’s wives attend FREE with 5 or more overnight registrations from your church
Reservations for accommodations will be confirmed based on the date of your conference fee payment. (If requested accommodations are full you will be contacted for your choice of another option.)
- Alpine Lodge - 20 rooms with air conditioning. Each room: 2 sets of bunk beds & 1 double bed / own bathroom & shower facilities. (Bed linens & towels provided.) To provide housing in the Lodge for as many as possible, if your group includes 3 or fewer, we may need to assign a group of 2 to share your room.
- Hoops Hall - 30 air-conditioned rooms with 2 single beds per room. Shared bathroom & shower facilities per floor. (Bring linens for a single bed, blanket, pillow & towels.)
- Off-Campus Housing is available through local hotels. Please make your own reservations. ABC conference fees will then be the day rates.
The Ladies Auxiliary serves the West Virginia community and the Church at large by welcoming guests to two events annually at Appalachian Bible College:
- Ladies Conference and Teen Conference (June)
- Fall Luncheon (October)
Special invitation is given to women who have never visited ABC. Bring a friend or come alone and make new friends at either event.
Savor rich fellowship, be encouraged by notable speakers, and participate in worship through music. By the time you leave, your heart will be full and ready to spill over in blessing to others.
Past speakers at Auxiliary events include Elizabeth George, Joy Rice Martin, Cynthia Heald, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Reba Bowman, Emily Barnes, and Martha Peace.